“pack MORE into your day,” says the advertisement, and I am interested. I want to pack more into my day.
I am learning from the ad that “Alive! Multis” are for daily energy. What are Multis? They are Antioxidants, Enzymes, Vitamins, Minerals and More.
But we are not only to take care of our physical bodies, but also of our spiritual lives.
Long ago I learned that THE QUIET TIME is for daily strength of a Christian’s life.
This is a suggested plan for THE QUIET TIME: Start with prayer, then read the Bible and finish with prayer.
In his book ONE HUNDRED BIBLE LESSONS Alban Douglas is asking the question WHAT SEVEN QUESTIONS DO THE NAVIGATORS ASK ABOUT EACH BIBLE PASSAGE?
“pack MORE into your day”
This is the answer:
1. What new thing have I learned today?
2. Is there a command for me to obey?
3. Is there an example for me to follow?
4. Is there an error for me to avoid?
5. Is there a sin for me to forsake?
6. Is there a promise for me to claim?
7. Is there a new thought about God Himself?
I don’t know if Multis help me to pack more into my day. (I have not tried Multis yet.)
But I know that persevering with MY QUIET TIME helps me to pack more into my day.